Genuine Dell OptiPlex GX270 SFF Intel DDR Motherboard PGA478 C2057 X8677 DG286
Genuine Dell OptiPlex GX270 SFF Intel System Motherboard C2057 PGA478
Genuine Dell C2057/0C2057 OptiPlex GX270 SFF Motherboard (Small Form Factor) Socket 478, 2x RAM, 1 AGP, 1 PCI Slot w/Ethernet
Dell OptiPlex GX270 Motherboard. The Intel Desktop Board harnesses the advanced computing power of the latest Intel Pentium 4 processor supporting Hyper-Threading Technology. Designed for the Intel 865 chipset, the Desktop Board brings exciting new levels of performance and features to the desktop by combining support for an 800MHz system bus with dual channel DDR400 and native Serial ATA 150 featuring Intel Technology. Because the Desktop Board includes the latest technologies and high-quality integrated components, system builders can realize significant cost savings without sacrificing performance. The features of this new board support an optimal user experience in a broad range of usage models for today's computer enthusiasts.
Dell Compatible Part# CG555, H1291, DG286, C2057, YF936, X1105, H6405, FC092, X8677, J9057
- Designed for the Intel 865 chipset
- Support for an 800MHz system bus with dual channel DDR400
- Native Serial ATA 150 featuring Intel Technology
- Support for an Intel Pentium 4 processor in a mPGA478 socket with a 533/800 MHz system bus
- Support for an Intel Celeron processor in a mPGA478 socket with a 400 MHz system bus from 2.4Ghz+
- Hyper-Threading Technology Support
- 2 (Two) 184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM sockets - Dual Channel
- Support for DDR 400, DDR 333, and DDR 266
- Support for up to 2 GB of system memory
- 6 (Six) USB 2.0 ports
- One serial port
- One parallel port
- One 10/100 network port
- Serial ATA IDE interfaces Two Parallel ATA IDE interfaces with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support
- One Floppy FDD diskette drive interface
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- 1 AGP, 1 PCI
Note to buyer: Buyer will receive any of the above mentioned part numbers.
This motherboard was pulled from a refurbished Dell GX270 SFF PC by a Dell Partner. Motherboards have been completely tested and fully functional. No bad/leaking caps. 100% working condition. 30 Day DOA Warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!